Career-Focused Training. Passionate Instructors. Safe & Modern Learning Environment. Discover the Boca Beauty Academy Difference…
Are you interested in becoming a beauty and wellness professional? For almost 3 decades, Boca Beauty Academy has operated successfully as a leading spa and cosmetology school in South Florida. Take your passion and talent and pursue a rewarding career in the beauty industry.
Choose between our creative or clinically-focused programs. The creative courses allow you to express your artistry and develop a strong sense of style, which can draw clients to seek your services. The clinical programs teach you more medically-based beauty services that are specialized and sought-after. It takes highly trained professionals to fill those roles, which means you can market your skills more competitively.
Next Program Start Dates
- Sep 26thEyelash Extensions: Eyelash Extensions Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
- Oct 7thParamedical Esthetician: Paramedical Esthetician Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
- Oct 7thCosmetology: Cosmetology Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
- Oct 7thFull Specialist: Full Specialist Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
- Oct 7thNail Technician: Nail Technician Boca Beauty Academy - Parkland
- Oct 7thSkin Care: Skin Care Boca Beauty Academy - Parkland
- Oct 7thMaster Aesthetician: Master Aesthetician Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
- Oct 7thElectrolysis: Electrolysis Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
- Oct 7thMaster Hair Design: Master Hair Design Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
- Oct 7thMakeup and Skin Care: Makeup and Skin Care Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
- Oct 7thMassage Therapist: Massage Therapist Boca Beauty Academy - Boca Raton
FAPSC has recognized Boca Beauty Academy
with 3 awards at the 2019 Annual Conference!
School of the Year
Administrator of the Year
Adam Sessa (Parkland Campus)
Educator of the Year
Anisha Ali (Parkland Campus)
Inc. 5000 Honor Roll:
America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
Financial Aid: Funding Your Career Training
We offer Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), Pell Grants and Veteran Training Benefits to students who are eligible. Our Financial Aid advisors will work with you to assess your eligibility for scholarships and financial assistance.
*Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
What Sets Us Apart?
Here are some of the ways that completing your education at Boca Beauty Academy will help you advance while in school and after graduation:
- Vidal Sasson Partnership – We are 1 of 19 Sassoon Academy | School Connection partner schools in the world. Vidal Sassoon offers additional training and certifications that you will be able to take as a student at Boca Beauty Academy. This training will quickly give you a diversified skillset that will make you more employable once you graduate.
- Passionate Learning Environment – Our passion is earmarked towards the education itself, not upon retailing and merchandising products. The focus is on providing a fun and intellectually rewarding learning atmosphere.
- Career-Focused Training – Students are vigorously mentored on job placement and career services. Due to the specialized business training, many of our students aspire to open their own business upon graduation.
- On-Site Student Salon – You will have the chance to service and interact with real clients in our on-site salon. This will allow you to build your clientele while gaining experience and raising your confidence.
- Scholarship Opportunities – We offer a variety of scholarships to students who qualify. If you receive a scholarship, you will feel at ease knowing that a portion of your tuition and fees are covered. Many of our scholarship opportunities require minimal effort and can provide you with funding quickly and easily.
Safe, Secure Campus
Boca Beauty Academy provides our students with a safe, convenient, upscale campus where you will receive professional training for a rewarding career path in the beauty and spa industries.
Top Tier Products
Want to gain experience working with the highest quality products? You will work with top brands in the beauty industry, such as MUD, MATRIX, OPI, Burmax, Pevonia, and OFRA Cosmetics.
Small Class Sizes
We have a maximum student-teacher ratio of 25:1 so you can receive individualized attention, enhanced learning, and personalized training from our qualified, experienced instructors.
I had a very wonderful experience at this school. I came in knowing nothing and left feeling comfortable with everything they taught me. The teachers are amazing and the time I spent here is time I will never forget.
Is Beauty & Wellness Career Training Right for You? Take the BOCA “ Beauty & Wellness Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Beauty & Wellness Career Training Readiness score now.
Sassoon Academy | School Connection
Boca Beauty Academy is a proud partner school of the Sassoon Academy | School Connection. As a student, you will receive additional training and certifications that will enable you to be the best at what you do in the Beauty & Wellness industry.
Since all Sassoon Academy | School Connection schools are Nuts and Bolts Business Training member schools, graduates will enter the industry with confidence along with a Personal Business Development diploma from Nuts and Bolts.
Is a Creative and Rewarding Career in Beauty, Barber, Spa or Wellness Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Beauty, Barber, Spa or Wellness and exploring whether Boca Beauty Academy is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.