Take the first step toward a brighter future today. Get the information and support you need to make an informed decision, and get on the path to a rewarding new career at Boca Beauty Academy.
Fill out the form on this page to request more information on our programs, class schedules, financial aid options for those who qualify and more.
Take the First Step Toward Your Future
If you’re excited to take the leap into the beauty and wellness industry, Boca Beauty Academy is here to help. Our programs are specifically designed to train the next generation of stylists, barbers, nail techs, and much more. We’re proud to have helped so many students take the first step toward a brighter future. Each of our locations in Boca Raton and Parkland, FL are ready to welcome new students into our beauty programs. Learn more about what we have to offer and get in touch.
Beauty Programs for All Interests
The beauty industry is far-reaching and encompasses lots of exciting career options. At Boca Beauty Academy, we’re proud to offer our students a wide variety of courses and programs to match their goals. Which program sounds like the best fit for you?
- Master Aesthetician: This course gives students comprehensive knowledge of skin care, therapeutic applications, and advanced aesthetics.
- Paramedical Esthetician: After completing this program, you’ll be prepared to sit for laser certification exams and achieve your goal of working as an esthetician.
- Electrolysis: Laser hair removal specialists are in-demand at med spas nationwide. Get training in electrolysis to set you apart from other job applicants.
- Massage Therapist: Help clients relax and feel their best after comprehensive training in massage therapy. Our program can be completed in under a year.
- Makeup and Skin Care: Whether you want to be a makeup artist or skin care professional, this program has the wide breadth of training you’re looking for.
- Skin Care: Skin care is crucial, especially in the Florida sun. Sign up for our skin care program to learn advanced techniques and product science.
- Nail Technician: If you love creating nail art and seeing clients’ smiling faces, consider a career as a nail tech. This eight-week course covers advanced concepts.
- Full Specialist: You can have it all! Our Full Specialist program includes training in skin care, nail art, and client consultation.
- Cosmetology: Take the first step toward a career in cosmetology! In less than a year, you’ll learn hair, skin, makeup, and nail care techniques.
- Master Hair Design: Our Master Hair Design students train on a variety of topics, from hair cleaning to scalp treatments. We also include modules in hair braiding, straightening, and anatomy.
- Barbering: Contact our barber school for more details on this comprehensive course, which includes hair texturing, fades, sheer cutting, and more.
- Holistic Massage Therapy: Get hands-on training in a range of holistic massage topics, namely homeopathy, hydrotherapy, and herbal therapy.
- Holistic Skin Care: In just 13 weeks, you can complete our Holistic Skin Care program, focusing on organic healing, CBD uses, herbal therapies, and more.
Flexible Schedules, Affordable Courses
At Boca Beauty Academy, we know you have lots of other responsibilities outside of school. Many of our students work and care for their families full-time, so we offer flexible class schedules that include evening and Saturday sessions. What’s more, we strive to keep our programs affordable. Our team believes making a career change shouldn’t be cost-prohibitive, and we provide several financial options to make your dreams a reality including financial aid to those who qualify.
Get in Touch with Us Today
A career in the beauty industry is within your reach! Whether you want to work in a local salon or dream of traveling the world and working at luxury resorts, Boca Beauty Academy can provide the training you need for success. Contact us today to learn more about our programs, flexible classes, and financing options including financial aid for those who qualify.