Maybe you’ve thought about changing things up a bit. Maybe your job doesn’t excite you. Even if you’re content with where you are, is that really enough to
sustain you for the next few decades? Why not step back from the mundane and take a chance on yourself?
At Boca Beauty Academy, our Makeup Artistry diploma program could be the perfect fit for your passion. Do
you have a flair for creativity and a desire to work with people? Does drawing out the beauty in things come easily to you? Besides offering a fast-paced
curriculum and flexible schedules, our 20 clock hour program has plenty of benefits.
Not only does our training include topics such as makeup application, product knowledge, color theory, and corrective techniques, but it also lays the
foundation for more advanced study. Grads can further enhance their skills by opting for elective seminars in media makeup and airbrushing, eyelash
extensions, and permanent makeup application. From film and television to the runway and so much more, we can prepare you for a career in the beauty
industry. And, as a M∙A∙C approved school, we offer even more benefits to our students.
As a M∙A∙C Pro Student, you’ll get the kind of members-only treatment that others dream about. Some of the perks you can expect include:
- Master Classes
– Through events and demonstrations, students will get the opportunity to enhance their skills and interact with top artists in the industry.
- Exclusive Events and Networking Opportunities
– Hobnob with other makeup artists, hair stylists, agents, models, and performers. Meet and share ideas with M∙A∙C artists and other members of the
- Student Makeup Kits
– These preassembled kits are offered exclusively to M∙A∙C Pro Students for purchase.
- Access to Macpro.com
– The ultimate online resource for everything M∙A∙C Pro, students stay updated on the latest trends, products, tips, and events. Read artist Q&A’s
and articles, connect with others in the M∙A∙C Pro Member Community, and more.
- Discounts on M∙A∙C Products
– Students receive a 20% discount on products at M∙A∙C stores and online. They also receive a discount at most international stores.
Maybe you’ve dreamed of a career as a platform artist or brand representative. Setting your own schedule and becoming self-employed might be more your
style. Or perhaps the excitement of working in the entertainment industry appeals to you. Whatever path you hope to walk, Boca Beauty Academy can help you get there. Call us today at (561) 487-1191 and take the first step toward